April 5, 2012

Amazing Messages!!!

Today I went to the UPS store to mail a package.  I go to this UPS store quite often.  I actually like going there because the owners are very friendly and helpful (and their little dog gives 'high fives').  But today was something different.  This visit to UPS might well change my life.  Here is the story:
I went in and while I was waiting I noticed a full double rainbow shot of the beautiful double rainbow I had photographed a couple of weeks ago.  I started discussing the rainbow and photo with Kelly.  We have chatted amicably many times, but never at any length.  The picture wasn't very good really, but it was the full rainbow, which is impossible to shoot with a normal camera because of the photo ratio.  She mentioned the guy next door (a photographer) had probably gotten one of the few shots of the full thing because he had the wide angle lens to do it.  (as an artist, I was appalled that he hadn't taken the time to compose a great shot...the beach is right across the street for crying out loud).

I told her I had also photographed that rainbow and opened my iPad to show her.  I pulled up the picture I took at 8th Street (above) and I don't know what compelled me to say this, but I said, 'I doubt I ever told you, but my daughter died three years ago.  This is the street we lived on."  She looked straight at me and said, ' then this is a sign'.  I agreed with her and told her that I regularly ask Mich for rainbows and most often get them, sometimes on days where there is no rain.  She said, oh, I believe all of that...angels, signs, rainbows, butterflies...it is all true. 

Then she started flipping through my pictures and was literally gasping with pleasure at some of them.  Earlier she had asked if I was a photographer and I said sort of.  She said flipping through them, you are an artist and these are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen.  So what, right?  It is a UPS store owner.  Then she revealed to me that she is an artist.  AND she told me that her sister had been murdered four years ago.  She went on to tell me the story of the murder and how she had visited psychics who had all told her the same story of the murder.  They know who did it, but can't prove it.  I won't go into the details but it is a gruesome story.  All of the photos below this are pictures painted by Kelly Poiani.


This is her painting of arrival in Heaven and being greeted by
all of those loved ones who are waiting for you
Since her sister's death she painted for awhile at first, but hasn't been able to create at all in the past year.  Still, I was interested, but not overwhelmed.  Until she got out her portfolio, pictures of her art.  I was floored.  Not only was it beautiful, but it was exactly my own image of death and spiritual connectedness.  She gave me copies...that is what is posted here.

This painting depicts how all of our souls are interconnected.

Before I left she said, your photos would be beautiful as postcards or notecards.  I said that exact thought has been nagging at me all week.  I was trying to figure out how to make it happen.  She said, 'another sign'.  Perhaps your daughter working through me.  And as I drove to my next appointment I thought about that, then I thought of something else (that I won't share yet).   I left there physically affected by this encounter.  I was shaking and my stomach was in knots. 

This is a photo of one of her sculptures.  I was drawn to it.  It you know me, you know why.
I was, unfortunately, rushed for time, but I am stopping back in there first thing in the morning.  I feel like I could have talked to her all day.  These unusual connections keep happening to me and I know enough now to listen to them.  I am being guided and I accept that.  Not only do I want to hear her story in more detail, but I want to know who she talked to and get recommendations from her.  Also, I have a new story of something that came out of our visit.  I'm not ready to share that yet, but it will be life changing.  My life is going to become amazing. 
This shows her sister being greeted by her young nephew who had passed earlier.  He took her before the brutality began.  This is exactly how I picture it happening.  This brings me so much peace.  I am not alone.  Others see what I see.

My life is going to become amazing.  But that is a story that needs this part and a few more to make sense...and I just can't share it yet.

Part two to follow:  Hint--I did go back to see her today and my life is going change (two separate topics).  Stand by for details, this is going to be a trilogy, because there is just so much to share.

3 comments:

  1. I can't take the suspense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so excited! If you are pumped about it I can only imagine how great the next part will be

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing blog! I am so sorry to hear about your daughter.

    My sister, Chelsea, was 19 on March 3, 2012 when she was killed in a car accident. You really would have had to have known her, but I have her two favorite necklaces. She wore one of them EVERY day. At night when I take the one I wear off I gently hang it on it's respective hook in my bathroom and in the morning I spend about 5 minutes untangling it. I really believe this is my sign from her. She hated me wearing her stuff.

    It's nice to know that I am not alone in the belief of signs.

    Thank you for sharing.

    This is the blog I started a week after she died:


    http://thisischelseakiessling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete